What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to winning your child’s custody
- Showing you things you can implement immediately to strengthen your child custody case
- Showing you how to properly control, guide, and manage your child custody case
- Showing you strategies that can get you the child custody arrangement you want
- Showing you what you need to do to find the right divorce attorney
- Showing you how to properly interview family law attorneys
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Win Child Custody scores 71.22/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thecustodycoach.com/win-child-custody, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thecustodycoach.com you’ll also be taken through to thecustodycoach.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)